Key Features & Benefits
- Tubular chromium plated heating elements and Fenwal thermal switch thermostats ensure years of dependable heating performance.
- Optional peaked hood is available for Grade A applications on most waterer models.
- Oversized drains are flush mounted with bottom of trough for an increased level of ease during cleanout.
- New hood and service door hardware is designed for years of trouble-free maintenance while allowing for easy change-out if the need should arise.
- Larger service door provides easier access for maintenance.
- Sealed with a two-part epoxy coating for added protection from salts and minerals while creating a smoother finish surface for easier cleaning.
- Sloping Side Walls offers extended protection against freezing.
- V notch eliminates water from entering riser pipe under tank.
- Over 2" of polyurethane insulation provides an R-value rating of 12 to contain ground heat within the waterer.
- All metal components are manufactured from either galvanized or stainless steel for the highest level of durability.
- All models are reinforced with a welded rebar cage for added strength and durability while the larger models offer an additional wire mesh.